Paw Paw's Carob Chip Cookies are all-natural dog treats made with human-grade, organic oat flour, and dog safe carob chips. They are the perfect alternative to store bought treats and make great gifts for dog birthdays or holidays. They provide a healthy snack, while being delicious at the same time! Plus, they come in cute packaging that will make your pooch feel loved. Try it this upcoming holiday season!
Oat Flour Barkery treats are baked with:
- No Artificial Flavoring or Preservatives
- ALL NATURAL ingredients
- And Always - Lots of Love
Carob Chip Cookie Ingredients Include:
Organic Oat Flour, Rolled Oats, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Egg, Unsweetened Carob Baking Chips, Organic Honey, Aluminum free Baking Powder.
1 box contains 2 cookies.
Handcrafted in small batches with love and kindness, all Oat Flour Barkery treats are freshly baked and prepared in Charlotte, NC, USA. Tested by our resident pup, Chef Bean, and dog approved.
Have questions? Please do not hesitate to message us. Bean, the Assistant Pup Chef, and I will do our best to answer your questions. We want to ensure you have the best experience with Oat Flour Barkery.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
Oat Flour Barkery relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as using your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain, trusted, third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. Oat Flour Barkery may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of data protection law, Oat Flour Barkery, LLC. is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at [email protected] Alternately, you may mail us at:
Oat Flour Barkery
6059 Cougar Lane
Charlotte, NC 28269
For an additional fee, Oat Flour Barkey with personalize your order. Please reach out for details.
Individual cookie flavors are packed in a 3x3 gift box containing 2 - 7 cookies depending on the flavor. Variety packs are packed in a 6x6 gift box with 4 sections, each containing 2 - 7 cookies depending on the flavor.